Saturday 4 February 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Hi, It is your best day ever! Happy Birthday

Hello!!!
How are you my lovely friends. Sorry i have been MIA this few days, i am so busy making cards for whimsy stamp new releases next week. There are so yummy and beautiful stamps for this month releases. 

As for today's card, i had this cute stamp from whimsy stamp called Cupcake Treat and it has been sitting down on my desk for so long. Yesterday, i decided to give this guy a little love.
I don't fancy making valentine cards therefore i made it into a birthday card. 
I do love  all craft stuffs that releases for  valentine days because there are many pink, red and hearts which elements that i love to have in my card but not for valentine cards :P. 

For the pattern papers i used Pebbles " We go together" series. 

The main image is colored used distress markers. 
The enamel dots from My Minds Eye and CC design. 

And here is the inside card.


Entering this card for the following challenge :
7 kids challenge blog : Anything goes
Simon says stamp : The color of love
Stampavie and More : Animals


See you soon next week on the Whimsy stamp release day ^_^
Happy Crafting

Yenni

2 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet - what a gorgeous design.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Hugs, Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love ypur coloring and the papers are so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT
    http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates