Wednesday 9 November 2016

# Alter Alphas # Lily of the Valley

LOTV : Alter Alphas N for Norhayati

Welcome back again here!

It is already wednesday and i am rushing to purchase some stuffs for my trip to Hongkong tomorrow.
But before that, let me present you one of my favourite creations for last month.
This alter alpha created before my trip. 

My close friend asked me to create an alter alpha for her sister who loves purple and animals.

So here i used LOTV pattern papers which sadly already discontinued to cover the alpha. The sides of the alphas i painted use white acrylic paints.
I also used some of my prima marketing flower stash to decorate the alpha. 


I used layers of beautiful laces and alpha from american crafts. 

This lovely bears from LOTV which i colored used zig markers.

I do hope you like it

See you soon
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates