Tuesday 11 October 2016

# christmas card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Merry Christmas from Ms Penguin

Good Evening...

How is your day ?
My day is excellent. 
A couple days i was asked by my one of my church group cell mentor to be a worship leader for today's gathering. To my surprise i was saying Yes to this invitation. Looking at myself that i am a very shy person and not confident when speaking in front of many people, and lousy voice, Absolutely it is not possible to say Yes with my own strength and though, So it must be God strength.
There are many thoughts that God has put in my mind when i about to reject the invitations, 
Here are the two of His words i get
   Zechariah 4:6 "...Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit" and 
Colossians 3:23 " Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters" 

So i said yes and thanks to God that from that day i said yes to the today before i start the group cell meet up i was not feel afraid at all, no worries at all. But i do admit that many times the bad thoughts entering my mind but i did not indulge with it and said that i am doing it for God not for human. That is what God want from me :). If i don't do it now and keep saying no, when will i able to learn to serve my God who did so many amazing things in my life and my family life. 
I did nervous when the meeting start but i believe in His Grace and help and He sent me absolutely wonderful mentor to help me during the process. So here i am i feel excellent after the event :)

Thanks for reading my experience, so now to the card. 
I am always having an issue when taking photo with blue and purple card. Somehow the image looks so tinted even i did it on the bright sunny day. Anyway this card should be looks very pretty and pastel color. :)

 
Here are the supplies i used :
Magnolia dies to create tassle and the snowflakes. It is from Magnolia dies club. 
Pattern papers from LOTV
Flowers from Wild Orchird craft
Background die cuts shape cut use quickkutz and spellbinder dies
Image colored with zig markers.


Here is the inside card. Keep them simple :)


Thank you for stopping by
Hope today is a beautiful day for you. Keep feel grateful and keep smiling :)
God bless you

Yenni 


1 comment:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: WOW! Your cards are so beautiful! I am in awe! I really LOVE how you include the inside of your card. I LOVE that and try to do that with mine also. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I also love to decorate/stamp the envelope. Nothing beats a beautiful envelope. Do you decorate your envelopes? your friend in San Antonio, Texas, Marisela Delgado mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates