Saturday 28 May 2016

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Merry Christmas

Morning everyone!!

Still no new card for this week, but i have this lovely card i created and posted on IG on the christmas day itself but i know some of you might have not seen it or it looks "new" to you again ^_^.

I created this based on someone request who is her friend is a cat lover. 
I used Magnolia tilda from Animal of the Years which released on 2014 as well as mama elephant cat (right). I colored all the images used distress markers and distress reinkers. 


Here are the close up of the card. I did few layers of lace and die cuts as usual :)

And here is the inside card.

I hope you like this card,
I look back, this card is really pretty ^_^.


See you very soon :)

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates