Thursday 19 May 2016

# Flourishes # paper smooches

Flourishes and Paper Smooches : Hello, Wishing you speedy recovery

Morning..

Today is my second post of the day. I wanted to post this on Saturday but when i see Paper smooches looking for a guest designer, why not give it a try. I only have 2 hours to submit....ahhhhh....^_^

Today card was inspired by one of my friend who kindly enough purchased a get well soon card from me for her friend who are hospitalize. This remind me that i might need to create more get well soon card because it will come handy especially this few days with this current weather (hot and rain always). 
Anyway back to the card,  I always think sunflower when it comes get well soon card. Something bright, fun  and maybe a little cute image will always be part of the card. That is why today, i decided to choose yellow and green color combos. 

Lets start from bottom to top design. 

For the background i used TCW stencils Mini ring doilies. I used distress ink pads to create the fun and bright background. Here is the color i used squeeze lemonade, yellow mustard,  spice marmalade, rusty hinge and cracked pistachio. 

 For some of the main images, I used Chubby Chums (cat) and Word Ups (hello), both stamp from paper smooches.
I stamped them on the 300gsm watercolor and colored them with distress inkpads as follow :
squeeze lemonade, yellow mustard,  spice marmalade, rusty hinge and pink raspberry. 

I also stamped flourishes sunflower stamps on the 300gsm watercolor cardstock and clear embossed it. Before i fussy cut the image, i did colored the flowers with combination of distress inks and tombow dual brush pen. 

And as always, i love to deco the inside card :).

Here is the adorable stamp set i used for today's card. At first, It was hard to choose which animals i should picked because all so adorable :)


Entering this card for :
Paper smooches GDT call 
Critter and creature : Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by.

:)


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and cheerful card, Yenni. Love your coloring, I agree sunflowers are perfect for a get well card and who can resist that cute critter!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates