Wednesday 13 April 2016

# birthday card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Shine it's your birthday

Good Morning!!!
A quick post before i do a bit of stuffs and head to my bed again :P.
Yesterday night I was having a tough "battle" with my cough and i literally could not sleep well. So now i am going to catch up some sleep before the virus attack me further. 

But before i go to snooze island, i would like to share this card which i made recently. I will send this card for my lovely friend who just had birthday few days back :). She loves bunny, so i thought it would be a perfect card for her. 
I used 2565J Spring Joy penny black stamp set as the main image and the fab pattern papers are from echo park. I think we are all in the spring mood right ? 

And here is the inside card. Keeo it simple as always :)

Thanks for stopping by

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Simon says stamp : Happy birhday
7kidschallenge blog : Anything goes
Make my monday : Pets


3 comments:

  1. What a happy mix of colors and patterns, and that bunny is too cute, Yenni! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! Perfect for Spring! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, lovely spring colours. Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates