Thursday 17 December 2015

# christmas card # Lily of the Valley

LOTV : Joy to the world!

Yay!!
Counting down to my break time from crafting till early next year! Officially, will start on 21 dec ^_^ but i still have lots of cards that i made previously but i have not posted it here. So don't worry, i will still have some cards to brighten your day.

So i will just do a quick post today because i want to have a little relax time. 
Today i am featuring another LOTV stamp which is on clearance. If you notice, I am so on fire playing with LOTV stamps lately because most of the stamps that i purchased are meant for Christmas. So while it is still a week from Christmas, i decided to keep coloring those new stamps with christmas theme. I also have my whimsy stamps waiting for me to play which i purchased during cyber monday  and mostly christmas stamps too :P but likely i don't have time for it. 

This image is so lovely but,really took a lot of my times :P. 
By the way did you see the tiny angel charm below the flower? ^_^
I love adding a little tiny surprise under the flower :P

And here is the inside card :)


Have a very blessed day everyone. Will be busy meeting some friends today :)

See you tomorrow

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates