Sunday 17 August 2014

# My Minds Eye # paper smooches

Layers card : Merci

Good Morning.....It is my country birthday today.Happy Birthday Indonesia, I hope with a new leader you will be a better country and promising future! ^_^.
 
I love love today card ^_^. Lots of fussy cut on the hexagons and the banners and many glitters on it :). it is totally my style.
 
I used my minds eyes paper pad the sweetest things. Cut the hexagon pattern and align it as shown. i used 2 different type of glue foam dots on this. below is the pict from the side where you can see the different level of hexagon.

 
Hope you like my card today and take a time to leave me a comment if do or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by
 
Yenni

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates