Saturday 6 April 2013

# Authentique # Greeting Farm

Hello from Under the sea

 
Good Morning...
Happy Saturday! Will you be busy with crafting today ?
I will be busy with creating a stamp index for my overgrowing stamp collections. It is sometimes annoying when i realized that i purchased the same stamps again and again :(.
Do you ever experience it too ?

Back to card, today i have Under the sea theme card that i created used DTT Sketch.
Super cute mermaid ya?!
 
Here are the supplies i used for my card :
Stamp : TGF Anya
Colour Medium : Copic
Dies : Magnolia dies and Sizzix (Alphas)
Paper : Authentique, AC Cardstock.
Others : Sea Shells that i collected from Kuta Beach during my holiday at Bali, Prima Marketing heart pearls, Kaiser pearls.
 
I would love to enter this card for the
 
Hope to see you again very soon!
 
Hugs
Yenni



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, this is gorgeous!! I love the water scene you created for her! Way to rock the sketch! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love your coloring, your mermaid looks as though she could swim away any moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yenni ..
    I always love your design, can't stop to adore your cheer and bright accent! i can't do that but lucky me that I can enjoy the happy feeling by looking your cards!
    Stylenya Yenni yg ceria selalu manisss !!!

    huge loves,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE your card is very Adorable!!!! I love Mermaid Anya! She was my 1st Greeting Farm stamp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates