Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spring Colour Inspiration #10 : Hey Girl! Happy Birthday


Hi ! It is good to be back to bloggy land :) I had so much fun @ Bali despite the crazy weather there (either extremelly hot or rain). So today @ All that scrap challenge, we have winged things challenge and here is my contribution.  I used summer emma which i combined with wing dies from Magnolia. They matched perfectly! 

And here are the items i used to make this card :
Stamp : Summer Emma
Colour medium : distress markers
Paper : AC Cardstock, Authentique pattern paper
Others : WOC Flowers, Basic Grey alpha stickers, Star dust stickles.
 
I Would love to enter this card for the following challenge :
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs
Yenni
 
 
 


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates