Sunday 30 December 2012

# Penny Black

Sending warm Wishes

Hello Folks. End of year 2012 is coming. How are you going to spend the new year eve ?
I will just relaxing at home. I dont quite like crowded area, always fear of get giddy in the sea of people.
Since i have abandon my penny black stamps for quite sometimes, i have promised myself to create at least one card use penny black stamps that i have in year 2013. I really miss to play with PB Stamp :) and glad that today i could share a project use PB Clear stamp.



Stamp that i used from Penny Black stamp : Mimi at play
 
Would love to enter this project for the Penny Black saturday challenge - Sparkle and glitter.
 Penny Black All sort- It is your choice
 
Debby has a cand and what you need to do is to show yout top 5 projects in year 2012
So  now to my favourite 5 of the year

It took me long time to create but i am totally satisfied with it :)

She just look adorable in here and i am in love with the simple things going on around here. Not too much pattern paper use here.

I love the colour that i picked, the flower arrangement and the paper piercing.

This card make me smile all the times because of the cutie girl was pretend to be the 3rd mushroom.

I love the simple and sweet colour here.
 
 
Hope to see you soon again :) and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
 
Hugs
Yenni   




8 comments:

  1. Yenn, suka banget ma kartu ini dan warnanya pas banget ini hihihi segar dan bersemangat!. So freshh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little card! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colours - they make me think of spring. :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yenni
    It's so nice to see you back with us again at Penny Black and More for our "It's your choice" challenge. This is such a pretty and cute card. I love the bright colours and all the different roses.
    Thank you for joining us Yenni and we hope to see more of your lovely work in 2013.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and cheery card.
    thanks for sharing with us at penny black and more.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rapuzel, so adorable. Your fav five are all five fabulous cards, love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates