Tuesday 20 November 2012

# Notebook

Merry Christmas Notebook

Hellow Hellow! Are you in the christmas mood already? I am!!! i always think about Christmas and i wish i could get a chance to go winter country and celebrate my christmas there but hmmm...all just a wishes! But well, Christmas spirit is already inside me,i have started to decor my office rooms will plenty tinsels and still feel not enough...wakakakka....
 
Anyway, it is a chrismas mood too in my crafting world. So today i have a notebook which i altered with christmas theme products.
I have used  plenty October afternoon products from last year christmas series. Seam binding from my friends, stars from Dollar shop, bells from Spotlight, Flowers from WOC, cloud felt cut used PTI dies, Star glitter cut used snowflakes CC design dies.
 
That is it from me. I am off to watch youtube to look more inspiration and haul videos from my friends :)
 
Enjoy your day.
 
Hugs
Yenni


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is fab. I love your notebook, you altered it beautifully! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mix of bright festive colors with touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates