Friday 19 October 2012

Farewell at Deasy Design Blog

 
Hi All it is kind of a very sad news ever. Deasy Design has decided not to continue their clear stamp line and this is my last post for the blog. I love their stamps so much but without the main illustrator we cant do anything. Deasy has a commitment on something else which i as a DT has to support it no matter what. I always hope Deasy will always stay creative and success on her future digi stamp business.
So here is the card that i created for today post. 

 
I hope you like my card. For those who didnt get chance to have deasy design stamps. I think i purchased extra for giveaway. Still waiting for the package to come. Just stay tune ya!!
 
Hugs
Yenni natalia


3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful... sorry to hear the news.
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Yenni for all your supports to me:) I really appreciated it and I love all your creation, it's an honored you making me many wonderful and fantastic creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sad! The elves are adorable~ Sometimes, I do not understand why well-designed companies just stop their paper or rubber stamps production...Sigh. And some of the so-so ones, are still around. It is terrible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates