Saturday 14 July 2012

# Magnolia card

The Miracle of new life

Happy Saturday all..how is your saturday? It is 27 degree celcius here, a little bit chill with rain and wind makes me a lil unwell. So i have spent my whole saturday with staying at home and rest :) But I have a mother to be card to share. I have created this card for my friend who are expecting her first baby :D i am so excited for her.
The image is from Magnolia stamp and has coloured with copic markers.
The sentiments from Technique tuesday -- Baby theme.

I hope you like my card. I will see you again very soon.

Would love to enter this card for

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Yenn :) so sweet colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! Your coloring is simply amazing. These colors are perfect. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates