Saturday 17 March 2012

# Magnolia card

Remember to smile Today

Hellow Hellow....It is Saturday and it is a really good day though weather are really crazy over here...extremelly hot and the humidity is hellish! :P.

Today when i was swarm with all my house chores (sweeping, dusting,tidying, etc) i was received a message from my friend Yulis and she mentioned that i won Lawn Fawn Sketch Challenge. I was sooo happy which i really hard to describe..well i am not that GOOD...i say again not that GOOD at simple but cute cards. But well i would say it is a bless after a long and tiring week in the office.

Another thing to share...just off the track, since i went for Flu Vaccination on last friday, i have not been feeling well till now. My Colleagues said it will only takes 2-3 days fever but for me like DAYS.
So i think i will just do a short update of my cards from now on till i am back into good condition again. It is really annoying being unwell for so long....wakakkaka.

Ok, enough of my chit chat...now to my projects..
Today i have a tag to share...and i think this is one of my fav creations which i use Magnolia Stamps.
I have colour this sweet Tilda with colour pencils
By the way I heard from my friend Ying PANG (Magnolia DT), Magnolia was looking for DT of the below countries :
Belgium - Switzerland - Peru - Canada
Taiwan - Hongkong - Singapore - Japan
So if you are one of the resident of the above countries and love Magnolia..i would suggest to send your creations on below email :

I think there is no any dateline for this. They are just simply slowly looking for talented crafters.
I have applied mine but i dont hope much as i know in Singapore has a lot of hidden crafters. So if i dont get selected...It is fine :) it is normal :)

Would love to enter this project for below challenges :

Ok enough for chit chat today....
I will see you again soon. My Body heating UP! :(

HUGS
Yenni Natalia

9 comments:

  1. so bright and beautiful tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO cute! Fab work hun! Oh, I think you have VERY big chances of being selected. All your creations are gorgeous. It would be a very big loss for them if they don't invite you in their DT. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on winning the Lawn Fawn challenge!
    you are GOOD with ALL the details! Good luck and best wishes in the DT (Magnolia Stamp)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg,your coloring is awesome yenni,lovely tag:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job:-) Love your shading and the beautiful flowers added:-) Thank you for joining us at All That Scraps Wednesday challenge
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute mbak Yenni. Love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates