Sunday 5 February 2012

# Flourishes

Cheer Up!

Hellow peeps..
Just a quick post as i have chores waiting and " staring" at me :)
 For today card i am still using the flourishes stamp line and this time another type of orchid.
As i dont want something common for my orchid colour, i decided to choose brown colour for it. Something that you might not see it usual colour for orchid, but definetly have. :) 
I have coloured the image with copic this time. From my point of view, since orchids always show vibrant colour, it is best to colour with copics rather than colour pencils. I have coloured my orchid image with E copic series. ( sorry i didnt list down, but i know it is between E31-E37)

By the way i stil have Monthly GIVEWAY going on. I am giving away a magnolia stamp. If you are interested to join..do click HERE. I ship worldwide :) so just join..

Would love to enter this card for below challenge :


Thank you for stopping By
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Yenni! Love the butterflies and jewels! Great toile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Yenni. Wonderful bright and cheery colors. I really like the flowers on the elevated die-cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates