Monday 19 December 2011

# Magnolia card

Lucia Tilda :)

Hi...back with another post. :)
It will be a very short post as i am busy slowly cleaning up my craft area after the mess i created during making christmas cards :)
Today i have non sentiment card with a very unsual colour for christmas.


This time round i use Lucia tilda :) who tought that this will be my friends favourite so far :)


A little close up of the image :)

Would love to enter this card for below challenges :
Christmas card challenge- non usual christmas colour
All that scrap--anything goes

That is it from me
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I adore the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, fantastic job with the non-traditional colours!!! I absolutely love your colouring and this sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge. Merry Christmas,
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Yenni, I love this Tilda, love all the purple and gorgeous embellishments too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Yenni!! Love the pretty purple color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty card, love the pop the pink gives!
    Thanks for playing in Christmas Card Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Yenni! I LOVE the non-traditional Christmas colour and LOVE how you embellished the card with the flowers and fancy corners.

    Merry Christmas Yenni and all the very best for 2012!

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely darling Yenni. Sending wishes for holidays filled with love, joy and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Yenni! Thanks for linking up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet and pretty card! I love all the pink! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates