Wednesday 11 August 2010

# stampendous

Xmas card keep going on for me...^_^

Hi Hi Hi....
my today card is created for several challenges like my mojo monday,caardvarks ,a pocket full of posies  and gaal creative.I also want to submitt this card for sir stamp a lot..but i have just realized that i enter this challenge already.Hope this card will cool you down in this summer season..^_^

Well..if you see my past post..this will be one of the yule penguin that i coloured yesterday ^_^
So here is the supplies list :
Stamps : Inkadinkado-Christmas Tag Wishes, Stampendous-Yule Penguin
Colour and ink : Copic,versafine-onyx black and memento-tuxedo black,distress ink-tumble glass, versamark
Glue/dimension glue : diamond glaze and stickles-stardust
Tools : Puncher-martha stewart
Paper : Knco last year xmas paper pack and my minds eye,AC Cardstock
Others :embossing powder-white, ribbon,pearl ribbon

Here is the view from the side:
Lots of glitter going on there

I stamped randomly some of snowflakes image from the same stamp set use distress ink-tumbled glass. Once happy with the result i applied some stickles and placed some punched snowflake from the leftover punched border paper. Lastly place pearls on top of the punched snowflake paper.

Torn some paper to create layers for the main image "sit in". distress it with tumble glass and apllied glitter on top of it.
Following by i Placed the 2 penguins on top of the distress torn paper. For the finishing touch, i did applied diamon glaze on to the scarf and the hats.



The base background
The original pattern paper was actually plain and i dont like it. so i decided to stamped some snowflakes use versamark and white emboss it. On top of it i applied stickles and pearl for the finishing touch.

That is it for today...have a urgent project have to do by today...pretty late!! Oh No....
Thanks for looking by the way
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You guys are stressing me out with all this beautiful XMAS cards! lol
    Brilliant card! Love the penguins :)
    Thank you for joining us over at PFOP and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your lovely cards... they're very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love the colors an those adorable little penguins. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Yenni Natalia! This is a stunning card! I love all the lucious layers of snow that you highlighted with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. And those penguins are soooo cute! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty...love that little penguin image and the stickles are so pretty. I put pearls on the snowflakes on my card too--great minds think alike. LOL TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Yenni Natalia. Your card is so pretty. I like the image and the way you made embellishments. Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely darling card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates