Wednesday 18 August 2010

# Scrap Area

What is on your work wednesday

Today is wednesday..so it is the time for nosey person like me to hop to one blog to another blog to see what is on crafter desks.Firstly thanks for those leave comments on my blog last week. i am so sorry if i cant leave lots of comments on your blog. my laptop is down..well it is 5 years old..so time to change actually. but today it shouldnt be a problem, because i use my husband computer instead! ^_^
You can hop to this blog to see more crafter craft areas..who knows inspired you to SHOP! lol
Hey..and i have just realize that there were some changes in the way pictures are uploaded. not get use to with it... (^_^)

So here it goes my table :
Just a card and totally mess and i spent more that 12 hours to create this card..but i am totally happy with the card. you will see the card in the next post ^_^
Some papers and stickers on the chair and bin soon will be on the floor

So here is the paper rack that i want to share with you. My husband decided to make a paper rack for me use pieces of metal mesh (well i dont really know what is it called actually). Then he did assembled with the cable wire to create a rack. the cost of each metal mesh is only SGD 2.so i need about 13. so it is only cost me sgd 16 which is probably USD 10-11.

Here is top view.


Thi square shelf, i used it for my mini paper packs collections and i guess it cant take anymore paper packs in! yet the new CHA collection hasnt out..and i am ready to get new one!

This is my collection for the loose pattern paper. i will divided it based on the brand and separate it into two files : A-L and M-Z

Here is another square shelf to keep my AC Cardstock,loose cardstock and scrap papers.I LOVE AC CARDSTOCK! ^_^

And this is the view of my favourite card-some are just i simply love it some are i won something with those cards..

I guess that is all...
do hop in my next post
i have a fun card to share that probably inspire you.
there are too many picts on it so that i separate the post ^_^
next week i am going to share you how i lable all my inkpads ^_^

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

38 comments:

  1. Very well organised workspace, looks brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your space, and that paper rack is just what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I must have missed you last week, other wise I would have remembered your link, thank you for following! What a lovely bright sunny room you have and sooo much stuff, glad you like the freebie!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely calming work space. I would worry i would set myself on fire with that candle :) but then i am a clumsy fool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tidy and organised workspace you have.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your organisation - must have my sound on - your music is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great organisation, love the storage ideas that you have going on here

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yenni, you have a super bright husband for making your new storage. Sounds like a bargain, too. I realize I'm really late to the party today. My internet was down at the wrong time. But I was blown away by all that paper you have. More than at my scrapbook store!! Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yenni Natalia, what a very organised and well kept craft room. Lots going on there. Love your hubbys paper storage system very clever. Have a lovely day big hugs Jo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Yenni
    great workspace, looks tidy to me, great card you made, luv the storage,thanks for the snoop,have a great WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed that visit, thanks for letting me look.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, love your pastel workspace, so lovely and light. Thank you for letting me peek:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely organised space and very colour co-ordinated. Love your paper storage too. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh had to stay and listen to ABBA - slipping through my fingers - so true! I'm such a wuz i cry to Abba songs!!!!!!

    love the desk too!

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love looking at yuor workspace. Its so sunny and inviting...not to mention the fact that you have such a treasure trove of crafty goodies to play with! I also had a look at your 12 hour card. WOW! What a project! Its awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your room Yenni - and you make fab cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous space and I loved the Mamma Mia music!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see lots of things I like here - but I HATE having music imposed on me so I left. Turn off the music please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely organised workspace there - what a lot of cardstock you have!

    ReplyDelete
  20. just LOVE your gorgeous pink craft space!!! you are so organised...would love to have a rummage through all those papers!!!

    TFS
    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow what a lot of card and papers....do you use any of it lol.
    Thanks for the snoop :)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have a lovely bright craft space, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the well organised and gorgeous pink craft space. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love AC cardstock too. Great stash of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your workspace and so organised.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your craftspace, fab shade of pink
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooooh, you have some great stuff! Checked out your jordy card - what a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a great workspace and pink my fave colour I'm envious of all that card stock that you have
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nicely done. Looks very tidy and a dear husband to jump in and help out with your crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such stunning work & love your craft space and all your yummy stash!

    Thanks for sharing Hugs Candace

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fab work space you have. Thanks for visiting mine. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  32. oooh a pink craft room how fabulous! I think I'm envious of your Copic collection!
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful light and neat craft area. And a candle alit too - so calming.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cool paper racks!!! My own paper is all over the place since I have more paper than racks. I'm a complete paper addict.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fab bright desk with lots of interesting things! The paper rack looks great.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh My!! I love your Copic Marker... I only have 73 Colors... and love your cardstock too. Next time i will Post Craft room pict on My Blog. Thanks for Sharing,Yenni.

    Hug,

    Rina Damay

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh I do love to visit your space YN, your organisation is breathtaking and the colour and light in your room is lovely. I like that you display your best cards too - they all look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice space. How I wish to have one but I know I will have it this year. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates