Friday 6 August 2010

# Chi Chi Memories

Flying elephant-Chi Chi Memories & What on Your Work

Hi Everyone,
I am going to share slightly different card than usuall.
What is so different :
Here have a look!


Yay! the elephant is flying!
This card not only created for Chi chi memories but also for color throwdown challenge 104 plus CARD Challenge-summer
So here is the supplies for me to create this card :
Pattern papers : Knco baby boy, american craft cardstock
Copic markers,Pebble chalks
Martha puncher-loop, carl puncher-cloud,ek success-circle
Stickles, pearls, spellbinders, ribbon,ranger pen,brad

Now for what is your workdesk ! ^_^
Instead of sharing the mess of my table..i want to share what is my stamps collections and how i store it. But before that..thanks for all of you who left comments on my blog. It was twice the amount compare to my very first post ^_^. A million thanks

Here are the catalogues that shows how i  records my penny black stamps and hero arts stamps
PENNY BLACK STAMPS
I will normally stamp the PB stamp on to the A4 paper based on their alpha series. Then write down the code on the side of the image. (sometimes when i am free i will flip through the catalogue to get some inspiration by probably combine few stamps for a card-Make use of my stamps ^_^)

HERO ARTS STAMPS
(i dont do record for the wooden for i dont have a lot. i love their clear stamps soo much so i have to record it) ^_^

And this is how i store
PENNY BLACK STAMPS

This is how it is look- eye candy isnt ? welll for me yes! look those adorable animals

A drawer special for penny black clear stamps and slapstick

A drawer special for Hero arts clear stamps and clings


A drawer special for small stamps collections. In here i have stampendous, Maya road,Imaginisce, Stampavie,Belle and Whistle,Prima Marketing,Giant archival,stamp impression,yellow bicycle.

A rows of stamps- hero arts, smirk,American crafts,etc

A drawer dedicate for American craft clear stamp, crafty secret clear stamps, Inkadinkado, 7 gypsie and Kaiser clear stamps

Another drawer dedicate for basic grey, Fiskar stamps,My cute stamps.

Guess that is it for today. Next week i will share how i store my punches,stickers and rubon ^_^
Hope you get inspired ^_^

Thanks for looking
Regards
Yenni Natalia

28 comments:

  1. a very cute and clever card, love the flying elephant soo much... and.... what a collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and so creative. Love the flying elephant and the layers of MS punches! I want to come shop at your store! So many goodies to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and some really fab storage to show and tell today.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just adorable! Love the flying elephant, all the cute little clouds and especially how you used the loop punch for your grass! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya
    lovely card, lots of lovely storage with lots of lovely goodies, have a great day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and especially your storage, I don't have that many stamps at the mo so storage is'nt a problem yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyyyy!! I love Chi Chi Memories! You did a fabulous job with Freddie the Elephant. I love that you added wings and made hi fly!! Great job! Thanks for playing along at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow your stash of stamps is fan tas tic I love the way you are so organised - the flying ephilump card is lovely - thanks for sharing your stash with us - lv Liz ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, wonderful stamp collection. Lucky girl.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB card, I had to look at it twice!

    Do you run a craft shop? Ive never seen so many stamps outside of a craft shop!

    What an amazing amount of beautiful stamps you have!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. What a great organizing system! So many stamps. I'd be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love all your shots of storage too !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that little elephant! And that is one serious collection of stamps and so organised!!
    I do like to listen to music when I am in my cupboard....especially when my girls are squabbling!lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this card is SOOOOO adorable!!!! That elephant is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooo lovely lovely stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally organised!! Love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! what organisation! Shames me!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The flying elephant card is really cute! What an organised catalogue and an amazing stash of stamps - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very organised hun, love your BIG collection of stamps :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  21. OhMy! You are so organized,Yenni!!!!
    who doesn't love those yummies stamp !!!!
    and love your elly card...so adorable!!!

    oh no! please ....i already jealous with your punch collections..hahaha...so hurry up to show us :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card! So cool seeing the elephant delivering the letter! Do you wnat to come and organize my stamps for me??? No where near your organizational skills! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what an amazing array of stamps! Pity we don't live closer! Your card is fantastic too, have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know which pleases my eye more, the whole of your stamp collection or how beautifully you organsie and store them. I agree, they are eye candy, my preference is wood mounted, but if I can't have them, I;ll have clear!! The little flying elephant is just about the cutest movement card I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How nicely you have organized your stamps. Oh my I am enthralled with the little flying elephant card, just to cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab space!! Sorry I'm late with my post xx Love for you to play along for my blog candy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  27. fabulous storage idea for all your lovely stamps! All my favourite ones too!! great elephant card too! sorry I'm sooo late, slow typer! have a good woyww weekend
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates