Monday 16 August 2010

# Chi Chi Memories

Card for special Challenge- Paperwork Co

Hi Everyone...
how are you? hope you are had a fun and busy crafting day last weekend.
My card for today is created for paper works co. This challenge is pretty special.IT comes on four parts and everyday is different challenges. The paperworkCo then will choose the best for each project of the day that end up to be shown in the blog for the people to vote for.
You can actually find the details of the challenge blog at here.
Hopefully my card will get selected ^_^
So me and my Chi Chi memories team which there are 4 persons will be doing different type of challenge.
My  other Chi Chi Memories DT team- Lorraine has comes up with a beautiful card. You can see her card at here.
For myself i will be doing colour combo which is Yellow,Green,Blue and Red.
It is pretty difficult for me because i rarely play with all primaries colours together
However i am still have to face it! so i came up with the idea tic tac toe! ^_^ and the main feature is fredie the elephant bandage

So here is my card for the challenge
Supplies use :
Chi Chi memories digi stamps- Always by Your side
Hero arts- everyday sentiments
Colour : Copic markers,Distress ink-scattered straw
Sticker : Doodlebug alpha sticker
Puncher :Martha stewart,EK Succes circle 1 3/8 "
Paper : American Crafrt cardstock
Others : Embossing powder-white, Pearl ribbon,Flowers,Ribbon,diamond glaze,versamark

What i like from this card is I created my very own pattern bandage ^_^
SO HOW TO MAKE THIS CUTIE PATTERN BANDAGE ?
You need digi  always by your side- fredie elephant  and the bandage all from Chi chi memories


FOR THE ELEPHANT PATTERNS
I use picasa to open fredie elephant image, make sure you shrink it to fit the page
Go to the printer set up find page set up ( Paper size :A4, Landscape)
Go to Page layout printing (16 page printing)
Click all the setting ok,it will send you back to the main page (picasa print page)
Look for print layout-Choose wallet setting
Look for copies per photo- this one you have to click alot ^_^ 16 pages x 9 images per page = 144 times
Once done-Print
You get the background paper

THE BANDAGE
Again i use picasa to open this image. Make sure it shrink to fit
Go to the printer set up find page set up (Paper size :A4,Portrait)
Go to page layout printing (2 page printing)
Click all the setting ok,will send you back to the main page
Look for print layour-choose wallet setting
Look for copies per photo-click 6 times-means 6 photos perpage
Once done-print

Voila you get your pattern bandage ^_^


Another details :
Punch circle 1 3/8 "
Stamped the sentiment use versamark and white emboss it.
Punch martha stewart border and paste it on the back of the circle to create border.
Distress the border use scattered straw
Affix ribbon on top of the circle and pearl on top of the ribbon
Applied glitter surround the circle for the finishing touch

I guess that is it..
Hope this card inspired you
Hugs
Yenni natalia

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't believe how many elements you manage to combine on one card!! And you still manage to pull it off! lol Another super card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; what a beautiful creation this is !! So many sweet details I like here, beautiful ribbon, punch and pearl borders, motives, all of it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is that?! Great job! It is so hard to make get well cards, but this one is fantastic! So many details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute Yenni! I just adore it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all your cards. Hard to believe you just recently started making cards! They are SOoo good. I also really like all the ChiChi digis. How or where can I find a link to these digi stamps. I can't manage to get there from here, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with beautiful details. Very pretty and thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates