Wednesday 25 August 2010

# Stampavie

Award and a card for stampavie challenge

Back to the bloggie land! ^_^..but still not that excited..
while i am away from my very own blog i have been stalking around everyone blog and slowly get inspire by all those beautiful creations. However..just because of one tutorial from my bloggie buddy- Dorcas..i feel i have to back to my craft area and give it a try. what post is it? it is colouring tutorial!! you have to go and have a good look how does she colours all the images in all her cards! it is awesome. i always inspired by her..but never thought of seriously ask how to do it.So i suggest you to go to her blog and learn!She has few tutorials to share from colouring with the cheap crayons to distress inks.
I also found this in her blog :
She gave me this award!A million thanks for it dorcas! ^_^..
But hey i have to do something before i am able post it such as.....
1. Thank you for the person who gave you this award ^_^
Dear Ms Dorcas, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH--HUGS HUGS KISS KISS :P

2.Post it with pride (soon after this post out) :P

3.List 3 things i love about myself (this is hard!)lol
a. I love being clean and tidy freak
b. I love my decision on choose water to drink than that fattening soda or coke (but how come i am still fat :P)
c.I love that my bark is worse than my bite! (hope you understand)

4.Post the picture that you love
i have lots of pict that i love-especially my dog pictures..but i have made decision to take this pict!

I just simply cant resist to take pict of this!even i want to do a layout for this-but run out of ink T_T
This photos is taken yesterday

5. Send this award to my 5 blog buddies
5 is not enough....lol
so here it is

she is utterly talented.i love her blog i love her card style-simple but sweet (she won lots of award) she is also a very nice and lovely person-i wish to meet her personally.She is a hero arts lover!

she is completely magnolia lover! the best is she is the only DT in asia for magnolia company! what an awesome "job". she always inspire with the card layout and how to place embellisment nicely without overdone!

what can i say! she is a vintage and collage queen! another person who inspire me to do vintage card-but so far i am still to afraid to do it--not enough vintage supplies..lol

We live in the same country.^_^. she always support me with her comments and she is a very nice and lovely person- i met her personally before. pretty and super talented. not only making card but also drawing!
she is another magnolia lover!

we have just know each other. but we just simply click together.probably because of we both love Penny Black stamps!!!awww.....

so that is it for the award...time for the  card!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HEIDI! ^_^ Wish you a JOYFULL years ahead

Close up
Stamps : stampavie,hero arts and penny black,maya road
Colour : caran d ache watercolour pencil,versafine,memento
Cardstock and PP : Bazzill and glitz pp
Other : pearl ribbon,flowers,pearls,nestie,glimmer mist,buttons,martha puncher


Turquoise flower is actually white flower.i sprayed with glimmer mist

Inside of the card

thanks for looking ^_^
hugs
yenni natalia

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Yenni, you are simply the sweetest !! Thank you ever so much for this award :-)) It is of course going right back to you. Please excuse me for not passing it on, as more and more of my blog friends prefer a comment rather than an award...

    Your card is awesome, I love the colouring; you have a special touch which makes your cards soo special :-) I am so glad to have received one of your cards, and I herish it very much and admire the colouring, which is just great !

    Wish you a very special day still :-)
    Hugs
    Turid (aka Knerten)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big surprise that I got today....see my name in your blog hehehe :)
    Thank you so much Yenny! You are so sweet! Hope someday we can meet each other! who knows...I wil l fly to Singapore someday ..:)

    Love your Cute birthday card today,Yen!
    The colors are so yummy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! :-) Your card is very sweet too.
    You were asking about the coloring. You're right, I don't color the whole image. I start on the outside and pull the color inwards, but you always have some left white. This gives you the wonderful effect of sunshine. Dark shadows and colorless light.
    Ive missed you. :-)
    Whatever you do, no matter how badly you lose your mojo, NEVER give your stuff away. I did that once. I lost my mojo for two YEARS and thought I was done. I had to beg for my stuff back.Well not BEG cos everyone was very nice, but I learned my lesson. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, Yenni!
    An adorable image and your coloring is fab.
    Great take on the Color-challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates