Sunday 20 June 2010

# Stampavie
Hi everyone...
Today's card is created for Stampavie challenge. This is my very first follow their challenge. But actually this is their 26th challenges..where am i while they have 25 challenges?? :P. When i checked this challenge, i also found that they have DT call- 5 position. For those who love stampavie.like me..it is the best time to show your tallent. ^_^. I also wish can be part of their DT. i love their stamp so much especially tina wenke and gillian robert series!! the character that drew by both of them are super cute and very easy to colour especially for the beginner card maker.
So here is the card for stampavie challenge 26

Overall card :
Stamps : Stampavie-tina wenke-mouse bird ladybug cupcake, Hampton Art-cupcakes
October afternoon pattern paper- Duck in the rows
bazzil cardstock and AC Cardstock
Martha Puncher-For the border surrond the frame
Caran D ache watercolour pencils with baby oil and water
Stickles- stardust
Distress ink- Victorian Velvet

Some close up from the above card:
Image are colour with watercolour pencils blend it with baby oil for the dark colour and with water for light colour.
Frame is distressed with victorian velvet

CUPCAKES!!!
Love this 3 cutie cupcake that goes well with the main image

Hope you get tempted to create a card with cupcake on it..or lucky enough eat cupcake while you create it :P

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco..


3 comments:

  1. Great job with both your cards. :-) i'm not sure if I'm familiar with Stampavie. I'll have to check them out. I love your luggage card, and your party critters are so cute!!
    I din't know you could use the baby oil method with watercolor pencils, I'll have to try it. Looks really nice.The scalloped border is pretty too.:-)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....you are a genious, Yenni! I love how you made the oval scalloped border from a straight one! This was a border punch, right? I love this!
    Thanks for playing along with the challenge....very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! And I love the three extra cupcakes even if they are not from Stampavie :P Thanks for joining in the SAV challenge and I'm crossing my fingers for you and the SAV DT!

    Hugs
    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates