Tuesday 4 May 2010

# Penny Black

THANK YOU-PENNY BLACK Challenge week 99 take 4

Hi..
this card is created for penny black challenge week 99. this is my 4th take ^_^. I just simply like to follow this challenge...this week challenge also suitable for me as i do have lot of punches, so this is a great chance to use my punches.

Here is my take:

It suppose to be very happy card :P..but i just simply in the mood creating with purple colour mood.
But quite dissapointed with the result..it looks rather make me sad than happy :P.


CLOSE UP 1:
Stamp : PENNY BLACK-1180K

Inks-Dusty concord,brushed courduroy,vintage photo,scattered straw,milled lavender,pumice stone,mustard seed
Glitter: stickles-yellow and purple
Dewdrop from robbin nest purple
CLOSE UP 2:

Puncher: martha stewart
Ribbons
Around the block pattern paper
Dusty concord distress inks

Thanks for looking ^_^
Scrapco..

1 comment:

  1. There's no stopping you! Another fabulous make, this stamp is so pretty and how you've placed the ribbons is fab!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates