Friday 2 April 2010

# Penny Black

Bundle of Joy--any occasion card




After 2 hours of cleaned up my scrap area i decided to create a card--try to ink untouch stamp ^_^
So here we go:

For this card,my colour inspiration is came from artchix playing card (the card on the right side) and for the stampi use is  Penny Black.

So here is the result:
I admit it is very vibrant colour but i am happy with the result.
That is because:
1. Finally i can use this stamps
2. This card is very versatille--can be use for any ocassion
3. Love the very bright colour--hope that the people who receive it will be happy
4. I still can use my christmas chipboard from maya road--eventhough not xmas season
5. Not usual style..i use rub in the top corner  left and right
6. Flower! i really love flower so i will try to put at least one flower on every card that i make
7. Ribbon--cant be missed
8. Use up every single thing left from the pattern paper--green colour especially

Thank you for looking
Regards,
Scrapco....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates