Tuesday 27 April 2010

# OTHERS

All about white!! caardvarks challenge take 5,wee memories challenge

Today is Monday!! and i was sooooo busy in the office and finish work quite late ^_^. So i dont really have energy to do card. SO..today card is the result of my laziness ! No colouring required..just stamp cut and paste ^_^. But..do look at the mess that i made on my table before you see how simple my card is!

Here it is :
T_T


And this is the overall look of my card :


CLOSE UP:

Item use:
Hero arts-butterfly CL 383-I stamped 2 times on the white cardstock then i apply stickles-diamond on top of it. I also applied stickles on the flowers. To create the butterfly trace, i use pearls ribbon.


Item use:
Spellbinder nestabillities,cuttlebug-morrocan screen,fiskar stamp,Paper crimpler (for the small bow on the below part of the frame),versafine-onyx black.

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful in white,Yen! I Love how you frame the sentiment, Looks elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you need to join What's on your Workdesk Wednesday's! so very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, may i have the blog addressof the workdesk wednesday?

    Scrapco

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white on white works wonderfully. Beautiful creation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation!! Thanks for playing my challenge! Have a wonderful weekend! The winner will be announced this weekend! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates