Sunday 25 April 2010

# OTHERS

All about pink!!! cardvaaks challenge--baby card

OH NO!! i am still in the mood of pink colour!! hope you all wont get bored ^_^. it getting into my nerve especially i just bough a bag full of pink colour buttons and a roll of pink colour fabric!! OMG!! Those fabric and buttons just simply give me idea to make a baby card ^_^. This card i also use for CAARDvarks challenge--monochromatic colour. I did enter this challenge before and use brown colour--not really my colour! ^_^. Pink actually also not my colour but my creations seem looks better with this colour ^_^. Hope can win the first place ^_^. Become designer for Core'dinations for 3 months ^_^.

OK!! Here is my take :

SIGH..the colour of the card suppose to be lighter than this..but somehow my camera capture it become like this..T_T. I was trying to cover most of the white colour by distress it with either spun sugar or victoria velvet distress inks. The pattern paper is from Jilibean.

CLOSE UP 1:
Flower: twist and glue fabric on to the circle paper, place kaiser pearl that i coloured with copic marker. I placed 2 trinket from maya road on the flower. As for the butterfly, i punched use martha stewart puncher--monarch butterfly and i applied pink stickles on the butterfly body.
Heart Shape : i coloured 2 maya road heart shaped chipboard with making memories paints- strawberry once it dry i applied martha stewart glitter-cotton candy on top of it.  All the name of the products sound yummy isn't? ^_^
Baby : i punch baby picture that i found from Giant archival pattern paper. Apllied distress ink-spun sugar. For the backing, i punched flower shape use fiskar puncher,distress it with spun sugar very lightly.

CLOSE UP 2:
Plait : cut 1.5 x 25cm cm of fabric then slowly plait and glue it each section.

CLOSE UP 3:
Butterfly background: Before i stick the rectangle paper on the cardstock, i punch it with martha stewart puncher to create negative shape of the butterfly. For the butterfly : i punched pink cardstock and distress it with spun sugar and victorian velvet. Apllied stickles on the butterfly body.

CLOSE UP 4:
Alphas are from thickles. I distress it again with distress inks to reduce the white colour. as for baby shoes i cut it from Giant Archival pattern paper.

Thanks For Looking,

Regards,
Scrapco...

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love all the little extras. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates